- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Terri Beauchamp’ or "Beyond Healing Pathways", it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Site.
a sample personal statement essay https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/reported-speech-writing-exercises/6/ watch https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/cheating-exams-essay/85/ how does plavix affect clotting cascade here uq thesis project database viagra weekend story https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/crestor-blood-pressure-side-effects/200/ watch here source link my place essay college essay helps economic times yesterday paper cialis (small dose daily) here how long do you have to wait for viagra to work follow url does propecia cause impotence how to write a thesis statement for the story of an hour https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/cheap-cialias/20/ https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/how-to-write-an-ode-poem-easy/26/ introduction paragraph thesis statement https://raseproject.org/treat/cialis-oneida/97/ to kill a mockingbird atticus finch essays essay about terrorism in india http://ww2.prescribewellness.com/onlinerx/como-se-toma-zithromax-3-pills-in-a-package/30/ a literature essay cuanto esta el viagra en lima examples of good introductions for research papers outline of thesis example the voice essay go to link go here https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/help-writing-an-outline-for-a-research-paper/27/ quantitative social research methods thesis model essay confidential online prescription viagra college board ap english literature essay prompts lasix propanol comparison and contrast essay topic sentence https://blacklivesmatter.ca/chemist/acyclovir-does-it-contain-diphenhydramine/18/ green delhi clean delhi essay c quoi le cialis thesis presentation pptx michael jordan easybib cialis 36 hr dose follow site comparative essay two poems order real viagra online follow link https://raseproject.org/treat/cheap-cialis-generic-canada/97/ follow site medicine with bystolic sample of research paper topics go to site about the school essay go https://samponline.org/blacklives/fibronectin-essay/27/ go essay writing for english tests dissertation writing service bought viagra fuerteventura The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Site.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, email addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Site (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, leave a comment, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Site.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you buy items or services on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
- Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US, UK, and Australia in order to process a transaction;
- third party service providers (like Google, Facebook) who are located in the US or UK, which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your account with the third party provider and they send us information such as your registration and profile from that service, this only occurs if you are using Beyond Healing Pathways. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider; and
- other third party sources/ and or partners from Australia, US or UK, whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. We also receive information about you and your activities on and off the Beyond Healing Pathway platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partners.
How we use personal information
- We will use your personal information:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Sites, like where you purchase an item or service from us.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the Site;
- providing you with services described on the Sites;
- responding to inquiries;
- updating you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- improving our products and services.
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
- For purposes which are required by law.
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
- We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- companies that are in the Envato group which are located in Australia, Mexico and the US;
- website hosting providers which are located in Canada and the US; customer support services which are located in Canada, marketing and analytics services which are located in the US; security and fraud prevention services which are located in the US; ; payment processing services which are located in Canada, US, UK and Australia;
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in Canada;
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- aa third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
- We are based in Canada so your data will be processed in Canada.
How we keep your personal information secure
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in Canada. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls.
How you can access your personal information
- You have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. . To make a correction request, contact Terri Beauchamp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
- Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
Cookies (not the type you eat!) and web analytics
- When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Site; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Information about children
- Our Sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the Sites for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
- We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
- When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
- If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How you can access your personal information
- You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.