I am a certified Reflexologist.
There are 7,000 nerve endings in your feet that correspond to every body part, organ, system and gland of your body.
Reflexology is the art of stimulating and adding pressure to these various reflex points on your feet to promote rest and relaxation, improve circulation and over all well being. Pressure is always tested based on your sensitivity. The idea is for you to enjoy and relax which is exactly what reflexology does.
Many clients fall asleep during a session, even snoring as the body reaches a peak relaxed state. During the session, if there are particularly sensitive points, I can point out to you if something is going on in the body and where. While I do not diagnose, I can point you in the direction of certain areas that may require your attention.
Includes relaxing foot bath prior to the session. Each session is 1.5 hours and available in person only.
Ready to find out more?
Appointments can be booked 3 ways:
- Book and Pay directly online through PayPal
- Contacting Terri Beauchamp to book your appointment and pay with Email Money Transfer.
- Visit our store to book your appointment and pay through debit or credit card
*Note: all sessions must be paid in advance
What can reflexology treatment do for me?
- Assist with stress related concerns
- Body aches and pains including arthritis
- Digestive disorders
- Urinary dysfunctions
- +much more!
What Should I Expect During A Treatment?
- I will ask you to remove your shoes and socks
- You will be seated in a comfortable reclining chair with blankets and pillows while listening to Hemi-Synch relaxation music in the back ground surrounded by beautiful lighting. You will also be given a blanket to cover you.
- You will be treated to a personal foot bath with my personal blend of Epson, Himalayan salts, baking soda and essential oil blend. If you are sensitive to essential oils, this mix can be made without the oils. This helps to clean the feet and prepare for the session.
- During your foot bath, we will go over some documentation including your health history
- A foot assessment will be completed.
- We start by covering one of your feet with a soft towel to keep it warm.
- I use cornstarch prior to the treatment. This keeps the foot dry and clean.
- I will apply pressure to the foot to assess your sensitivity before beginning. This ensures I use the right pressure that's comfortable for you.
- Reflexology will be performed the foot
- Finally followed with olive oil on the foot and calf to help moisturize the skin.
- We then repeat the same steps above for the other foot.
Is Reflexology Treatment Painful?
Absolutely not. Quiet the opposite. You should feel some pressure, but the pressure will feel good and that will be tested at the beginning of the session before we start. I'll also be checking throughout the session for your reactions in case you have any sensitive areas, we go a little lighter on the pressure.
Is Reflexology Safe?
Yes, very much so. In fact, reflexology can be used for infants, elderly and those experiencing other issues.
How Often Should I Get Treatments?
Everyone is unique and we will discuss that when we do your assessment. For acute conditions, it is recommended to do it bi-weekly until the situation improves. For others, monthly may be enough