Did you know that animals already know how to communicate with us naturally? If your a pet owner, chances are you have already noticed it. You know those times when you scold your pet to let them know they have done something you don't like?
They put their ears down, go hide in a corner and give you those sad eyes? Guess what, they know what you are saying - but not always by your words!
Animals are wonderful communicators without a voice. They do it so naturally we barely notice it. So how do you know your pet sent you a message? Well that takes some time to learn and practice. But they are born naturally with it and they are great at giving you the message in a way you will pick up on it naturally because of the connection you have with them. They make it easy by giving you subtle simple hints without you even knowing it sometimes.
For example, it's dinner time. Your busy and your thinking, ok, I'll finish that task up and then feed them. Suddenly your pet is beside you, literally staring at you! Hello....I'm hungry you know! So you might receive an image of their bowl or they will physically put a paw on your lap and look at you. They are communicating with you! Imagine how frustrating it must be sometimes as a pet to want to tell your owner something but they don't get it with the language you are using!
Remember the example I gave above about letting your pet know when they did something you didn't like? Well, we as humans have a bad habit of sending an image to them without realizing we did it and it's the exact opposite of what we want (like a picture of a couch with them on it and you don't want them to be)! Try this exercise next time you need your pet to change their bad habits:
- Take a few deep breaths to center and ground yourself. It's important your in a calm state before the next step
- Visualize the activity you want your animal to stop doing with a big red X in front of it.
- Now send them love by visualizing a pink heart around them
It might not work at first, but trust me, they will get the message. Animals have their own personalities and they can be sneaky - they know what you will let them get away with :). So just because you say you don't like something does not mean they will automatically stop doing it. They do their best to please us but sometimes they just really like what their doing and find it difficult to stop.
Animal communicators are trained with the ability to recognize what the animal wants to tell you. They use various techniques like an animal does. It's just like another language that a communicator has learned which provides them the ability to be able to have this conversation with your pet. And Every animal communicator is different because the tools they use may resonate with them differently then another communicator.
Some rules to think about if you want to have a pet reading:
- Never engage more than one animal communicator at a time.
- Like I said, each use their own tools so the messages you get may be different from one communicator to another. It does not make the message incorrect, just different.
- You don't want to overwhelm your pet with a bunch of different communicators - that's a little scary for them. I mean it's kind of like introducing a child to 5 different strangers. That would be intimidating. And most likely your pet will reject communicating then.
- Believe it or not your pet already knows who they would be most comfortable with. You will feel who is best to communicate with your pet and your pet will easily let you know.
- Be open minded and let your pet know your allowing this to occur. Your role in a pet reading is just as important as the animal communicator. If your not comfortable or you don't trust the communicator, the animal will know that and they will not open up as easily.
Benefits of a pet reading
- You pet has a chance to finally get off their chest what they want to tell you
- Your pet may be sick and needs to tell you what they need
- A lost pet may need your assistance to find their way back home
- Behaviour issues sometimes stem from a physical or emotional element and we don't even know it. They animal just needs an opportunity to tell you what's wrong. Then at least you have the information to move in the right direction. It may not fix the problem but you will be able to make a better decision
- You just want to know if your pet is happy 🙂
- And so much more.....
Sending peace and light your way 🙂