When our hearts are closed we are unhappy. We become judgemental and come from a place of pain, fear and suffering. Your heart has a deep energy centre that can be hurt both emotionally and physically causing pain to the body, heart breaks, illnesses and more.
It is from this point of view that we look for a quick fix, a moment of happiness. We misunderstand our hearts desire and try to fill that void with a quick fix. For example, you might buy a new article of clothing at the store and feel good at that moment you wear it. After it has been worn, the novelty wears off and we look for that next quick fix feel good moment to take away the pain in our heart.
We are equipped both physically and emotionally to resolve our own suffering very easily if we simply allow it. Life in general has become so fast paced that we miss those simple moments that could help us quiet our minds and hearts, be still in the moment to give us peace of mind and simple happiness that is long lasting and fulfilling. Instead, we fill it with what we think will make us happy based on what we see around us and not within.
Here are some tips for opening your heart centre and clearing your mind before you begin your day or after a very busy day
- Find a quiet place to sit. The weather is beautiful these days, so sitting outside in your backyard or a park under a tree is a great place to quiet the mind. Taking off your shoes/socks is even better to help ground and connect with the earth.
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths until your breathing relaxes
- You can keep your eyes closed or open them, entirely up to you what feels comfortable
- Now place your right hand on your heart’s centre. Place your left hand over your right hand
- Feel the warmth of your hands going to your heart. Each and every one of us is capable of healing ourselves. All you need to do is allow it!
- Feel the warmth of golden sun on your face and in your heart. Allow your hands to continue to rest on it. Really try to feel this – it’s very important when opening the heart centre
- Repeat to yourself 3 times: I allow my heart to open. I am allowed to feel love and give love to others. I’m grateful for today and give thanks for my life and my lessons
- Now think about your day and all of the things that made you feel good.
- Continue to keep your hands on your heart as long as you feel you need.
- When you remove your hands, you’ll notice warmth on your chest. This is your heart centre opening and clearing itself.
It is your birth right to feel good about yourself and everyone around you. Treat yourself with love and respect and you will receive it back in more ways than you thought 🙂
Sending hugs, love and light
3 Replies to “Heart’s Desire”
Thank you! I woke up Monday morning feeling all of this and more… disconnected from the world and it was that disconnect with my heart and feeling love. This morning, this message was what I needed to read. Validation in words of what I was feeling. Love!
Your welcome Michael. I’m so happy this message assisted you in your time of need. That’s what it’s all about, spreading the love 🙂
Very good article. I am facing many of these issues as well..
Comments are closed.