Whats inside the box: 18 bleach-free tea bags/box
Sleepy Temple Health Benefits
- Contains known calming herbs
- Contains anti-inflammatory components
- Mellow, soothing flavor
What’s Really Going on Here
With such an exquisite blend of herbs expertly brought together to create a seriously pleasing and beneficial cup of tea, it might be of interest to take a deeper look at what each ingredient contributes. As with other Buddha Tea Blends, Sleepy Temple Blend works so amazingly because of the synergistic manner in which the herbs are combined. Here, once again, together really is better.
- Lavender Flower Known for its anti-inflammatory qualities, lavender also boasts elements that help diminish anxiety, restlessness, and sleeplessness.
- Chamomile Flower Boasting an antioxidant called apigenin, a chemical that binds to certain brain receptors, this herb is best known to induce calm and reduce insomnia.
- Licorice Root A known adaptogen, this distinctive herb supports the digestive system, and may help ease muscle cramps, important elements when seeking a good night’s rest.
- Skullcap By stimulating the release of endorphins, skullcap soothes the nervous system, lowers inflammation, and helps regulate sleep.
- Spearmint Leaf In certain South American countries, spearmint is used to treat stress and insomnia. The flavor addition adds a lovely balance to this gorgeous blend.
WHY CHOOSE BUDDHA TEAS – What sets us apart from other tea companies? We start with a philosophy of living in harmony with nature, not using it for profit. Buddha Teas uses only fresh, pure organic or sustainably wild harvested ingredients and maintains their natural purity in every tea we sell.
Explore these unique signature blends. These exquisite teas present a fine medley of organic ingredients such as flowers, roots, and herbs, responsibly harvested straight from the earth. Each tea is a masterful combination of fresh, unique flavors that cater perfectly to each person’s individual taste.
Tea for Trees Campaign
We have also created the “Tea for Trees” campaign, planting 5,000 trees a year to offset the paper used in our tea bags. Each of our tea bags is bleach-free to eliminate the risk of chemicals, and our boxes are made from 100% recycled material. When you buy Buddha Teas, you’ll enjoy the fresh, full flavor of a truly natural tea in every sip.
Tea is the oldest and most respected form of drink, dating back 4,000 years, when it was consumed as both a beverage and a medicine in Asia.
Organically made in USA